http://anomos.info/

Anomos has:
* Anonymous, Encrypted Multi-Peer-to-Peer BitTorrent Downloads
* Censorship Resistance
* Free and Open Source Code
* No Ads, No Spyware
* Standalone Client – No Background Services
* Easy to Use
* Availablity for Windows and GNU/Linux (and OSX, theoretically)

15,664 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    deromemontderomemont shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    timvangehugtentimvangehugten shared a merged idea: i2p support  ·   · 
    SigmundSigmund shared a merged idea: The formation of an anonymous protocol, or pseudo-VPN. uTorrent Free-VPN? Fake IP creator?  ·   · 

391 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GaakmannGaakmann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IF this will work with BitTorrent and uTorrent AND work on private trackers, then HELL YES!!!!!! Make this available YESTERDAY. LOL. Seriously, this would be a God-send. PLEASE do what y'all do and make this work!! My prayers go with you and God Speed getting this done. : ) -EB

• Nagy GaborNagy Gabor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm using many years the Torrent client and tested the proxy setting many pay and free VPN,proxy, providers most of them wont work ( simply do not support the torrent protocol correctly).A anonim encrypted network with the torrent users will be weary good for every user.This is only volition question. The competition is already working on it. The bandwidth easily divisible multi (proxy)-peers edge of the band on a high on torrent protocol.The torrent users vulnerable for Hackers,ACTA,SOPA,Politics,Internet providers and all jerk for on the P2P network.One u torrent user can connect more u torrent proxy effectively divided the edge of the band.

Like this just an idee:
        U torrent torrent user (downloader or seader)>encrypted tunel a,b,c,d
        > Tunel A U torrent proxy1 Ip:x> U torrent proxy2 Ip:y> U torrent proxy3 Ip:z>
        >Tunel B U torrent proxy1 Ip:a> U torrent proxy2 Ip:b> U torrent proxy3 Ip:c
        >Tunel C U torrent proxy1> U torrent proxy2> U torrent proxy3>
        >Tunel D U torrent proxy1 Ip:d> U torrent proxy2 Ip:e> U torrent proxy3 Ip:f>
        >Tunel a,b,c,d>Peers/seders (u torrent,azerus,another)
        (encrypted tunel another torrent users)

• Nagy GaborNagy Gabor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anomos protocol is a Protocol like onion routing or garlic routing.This is a protocol and not a source code.The U torrent users can make a anonim network.Im using TOR tor connect 3 proxies using encrypted onion routing and connect the internet.This is much faster and safer and more reliable than proxy providers.Tor,I2p,users this users connect together and make a big anonim proxy network what 100% the software using community composed.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Dev team..

The votes speak for themselves..
        Please implement this with the next update.
        free the internet!

thanks

• DarkerfeatherDarkerfeather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think it right how there trying to stop file sharing is that not what Internet is all about.
        Really when you think about it Its all about MONEY!
        Man enough is enough let the little guy have a break for once.....

• enderender commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Anomos to the next update. Not all of us can afford VPN's, Proxys and or whatever...Tanks!

• rimas.kalpokasrimas.kalpokas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DreadWingKnight,

as far as uTorrent's implementation is concerned, the GNU license does not apply to the protocol's other implementations, just it's reference source code.

You are incorrect.

• inaina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi uTorrent team,

could you please give us a tiny bit of information....are there technical / manpower or whatever issues in implementing this feature? obviously, it is the most important feature request for the whole community. thanks a lot and keep up the good work!

• johnjohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1more vote for anomos. The internet shouldn't be owned by the highest bidder.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19

Feedback and Knowledge Base