I suggest you ...

Improve your RSS support

Better integration for the RSS auto-downloader.

1,627 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RafiRafi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    animekonekoanimekoneko shared a merged idea: Better Filter option.  ·   · 

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cpt. KirkCpt. Kirk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Setting up RSS Downloads should only require 4 steps:

1. Add RSS Feed
        2. Set Destination folder
        3. Set Filters
        4. Done / Start

• NiclasNiclas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree this idea. I want ability to search after a RSS filter or sort them after added/name so I easy cant manage them.

• shinshin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be happy having the option of marking torrents in a RSS feed as "previously downloaded". Each time i add a new torrent i have to deal with dead links and starting&removing the previous files.

• TholosTholos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like the ability to auto download new torrents form a certain starting date say only download torrents in this feed published after Sept 25 2010 or something like that. So you can auto download without having to download all the previous files.

• Radu Alexandru PopescuRadu Alexandru Popescu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add regex support. Boost has a wonderful lib for it and support various flavours of regex. This would segnificantly improve RSS support, maybe along with a testing box for the expressions.

• DcDc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of adding as an additional ask, I'll include in this one: I'd like a small tool to test the regular expression on a given string (i.e. to make sure an auto-download rule is configured correctly.) Just a simple textbox with an icon that indicates whether or not the string would be matched. With the "Smart Ep" filter etc and other behind-the-scenes parsing, it's hard to know...

• anonymousanonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this needs to happen, regex support would make the rss downloader so much more powerful than it is right now.

• zeffyzeffy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, better RSS support with customizable codec filters, for instance when i chose 720p, it only choses torrents with "720p" in the title, and not ones with 1280x720 (which is also 720p). Regex matching patterns would also be good.

• bela41bela41 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to have the ability to run a command when specific rss download finishes. As it is it looks like I can add the command to the existing torrents but it's not picked up by new torrents added from the feed.

• mlas7mlas7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to have a program run when rss downloads finish. I know you can do this for individual downloads but I want it to run only when a download that came from an rss feed finishes.

• protosporkprotospork commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to see full regular expression support for the filters - or at least something more robust than what we've got now :\

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base